- Leaderboards for All-You-Can eat levels
- Changed difficulty for All-You-Can-Eat levels
You can play the beta version using the Games Properties 'Beta' tab.
- The saved games of the new version are not backwards compatible to the latest release version. So you loose all saved games if you decide to go back to the 1.8 version after playing the beta.
- The All-You-Can-Eat modes are still tweaked and leaderboards might be wiped a few times before the final version goes live. This does NOT impact any achievements earned.
We need your help!
The All-You-Can-Eat levels are still pretty unbalanced. But if enough people play them we can tweak difficulty using the leaderboard information. So please try them! Also feel free to post feedback into the forums. Thanks!
(Information on how to join beta at the end of this announcement)
- Fullscreen mode completely redone. Less black borders.
- Changed DRM wrapper. Should fix cases where game wouldn't start in Steam client but worked as DRM free version.
- Added all the polish and little fixes done for the iPhone/iPad version to the PC version
- Fixed single click sometimes reported as a double click
- Sprites grouped in texture atlases and support of hardware texture compression to better support very low endish machines
- Added user config file with additional config options (for example to fix the missing mouse cursor). These options will be published soon in the Support Forum
To enable the beta version:
- Right mouse button click on Dead Hungry Diner/Dead Hungry Diner Demo in Games Library and choose "Properties"
- Go to "Beta" tab and enter "brainberries" as beta access code. Click "Check Code"
- Select "Beta - Public beta" from the drop down list
You can revert back by choosing "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"
NEW: - Permanently lowered price - Three new monster customers: Mummy Girl, Skelley the skeleton lady and the Crazy Werewolf - New "affection" game mechanic: Some monsters admire some other monsters so much that they do not engage in a fight - Level selection screen: You can replay any level you have played before to get all three stars (with all upgrades you bought so far) - Shady, the shop keeper, now only accepts stars as currency to buy upgrades! - Moved from save slots to player profiles - Levels are reworked with the new features - Artwork polished - Website refurbished (http://www.deadhungrydiner.com)
1.2 Patch Notes: Dead Hungry Diner NEW: 3 Difficulty modes to choose from (Casual, Expert, Master) with ability to skip/fast track introductory levels NEW: Localization added for the following languages. - French - German - Irish - Italian - Spanish NEW: Help screen added to the main menu NEW: Language selection screen added to main menu NEW: Task Indicators that show queued player actions NEW: Selected monsters now pulse in the queue NEW: Ability to deselect a queue or spell by clicking on it again FIX: Mouse disappearing at start of game FIX: Right mouse button problems FIX: Upper middle table was unclickable in certain circumstances. FIX: Some in game dialogue had been missing. The events that fire these are now fixed CHANGED: Some audio has been tuned down (Vampire Hiss, Coin "ping")