About the Game
PoxNora is a collectible, turn-based, tactical, online fantasy game. Players command armies of fantastic creatures, cast spells of devastating power, and summon relics and equipment of ancient renown in order to defeat their opponents.
• Delve into classic turn-based strategy gaming with elements of table top miniatures, chess and TCG style gameplay all wrapped into one
• Choose a side of good, evil, or a little of both through full or split faction play
• Build your collection of runes over time and customize your decks through the rune manager
• Trade any or all of your runes with the entire community
• Battle and wage war against opponents through exciting player vs. player gameplay
• Join in draft tournaments to win prizes
• Earn experience for your champions through single player or pvp gameplay
• Save up and spend gold that you earn after every match to get your hands on runes through the Player Rewards store
• Free to play; optional content (including Wild Alliance Legends release) available for purchase
Wild Alliance Legends:
PoxNoras Wild Alliance Legends, released in January 2012, will once again unleash the power of wizards and warlocks upon the world of Poxanthuru. Fight for good (protectorate) or evil (wrath) and unleash the power of these unique characters on your opponent in tournaments, single player and pvp play. Heres a taste of some of the new abilities available in this purchase:
• Cast: Antimagic Field - For 6 turns, all spell damage is prevented.*
• Swarm: Arctic Beast - When this champion destroys a champion on a basic attack, a Level 1 Arctic Beast champion is spawned under your control in the location the destroyed champion occupied.*
*Abilities are subject to change
• Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista
• 500 MHz
• 512mb of RAM
• Java 1.5 or Higher click to download
• Nvidia or ATi Video Card with 64mb (minimum), 128mb (preferred) VRAM with current video drivers.
• 220MB of Hard drive space
• 56k Modem or better
PoxNora © 2011 Sony Online Entertainment LLC. SOE, the SOE logo and PoxNora are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All rights reserved.