Jan 21, 2011
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Performance issues.
- Save game permissions issues. Save games and config file are now saved in "Program Files" to "\Documents\Oddworld\Stranger's Wrath".
- Controls "sticking" issues.
- Fixed tutorial text - Camera mode switch button text.
- Fixed turorial text - Camera reset button text.
- Fixed broken achievement "Mine your business".
- Fixed incorrect texts being displayed in controls Layout screens.
- Fixed 5.1 and 7.1 audio.
- Fixed Mouse lag.
- Fixed issue with only 1 of 3 dialogue lines working in Jail house.
- Fixed first person view on nVidia boards.
- Added screen resolution selection to launcher.
- Added v-sync option to launcher.
- Added joystick selection to launcher.
- Added customisable controls.
- Added support for third party "generic" joypads.
- Added widescreen suppport.
- Re-authored Keyboard "layout" screen in options.
- Removed automatic joypad detection.