Less than 45 minutes left to get KF at 75% off before it returns to 50% with the rest of the Tripwire collection for the rest of the sale! Make sure you don't miss out, and don't forget to give the gift of KF! (For those of you who already own everything KF or Tripwire :) )
For today only, Killing Floor and all it's DLC are 75% off. Make sure to pick up the bundle or the DLC you are missing before it's gone (You won't see KF at this price for a long time)!!! And if you already have it, don't forget to give the greatest gift this holiday season, the gift of Killing Floor!
As a reminder this is also the last chance to pick up the Team Fortress 2 bonus items from Mr. Foster! We'll see you all in the new year as we gear up on Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad!
You guys asked for it, and now you get it. We've now put the Killing Floor DLC Character packs into the Steam Holiday sale. So now all of the KF DLC Character packs will be 50% off along with the rest of the Tripwire catalog until January 2nd. So "Leg It" over to the Steam store and pick up some character packs now:
As part of Steam's Holiday sale all Tripwire Games are going to be 50% off until January 2nd 2011. So if you have been waiting for a chance to get your hands on The Ball, Killing Floor, or Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 head on over to the Steam Store now:
We are happy to announce the start of the Killing Floor Twisted Christmas event today, running through 4th January 2011. This is a huge update for the game, along with the promised Team Fortress 2 Pyro character cross-over AND a new DLC character pack for Killing Floor! To celebrate the release of all these goodies, Killing Floor will be on sale on Steam from today through Thursday 16th December, at a 66% discount. The Killing Floor fans have been getting in the spirit with their “Floormas Carols” on the forums, so we thought we’d throw out some bad poetry of our own:
* Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the game
* Lots of creatures were stirring, but they weren’t quite the same
* No more were there seen roaming zombies and specimens
* They had all been replaced by some foul Christmas denizens
* With gingerbread baddies and eight legged reindeer
* Jack Frost, Robo Santa and their helpers now spread fear
* But fear not, for you have some new help on your quest
* Team Fortress 2’s Pyro is a new special guest
* And we heard him mumble, ‘ere she walked out of sight
* “Mmmn arghhnn nmmmnn grrrmn lllrrfggh ggrighft”
* Which, when roughly translated, we think means:
* “Twisted Christmas to all, and to all a good-fright!”
The details are already on the forums - and to celebrate, there are some character and screen shots for you on the Killing Floor front page!