More than 200 Community Levels have been published by players/creators since last Christmas so it has been quite difficult to choose only 5 levels to feature this time. But it's our duty! Here they are :
Short Fuse - by Krypton High Jump - by FRiZ Shoot The Big Mama - by OrcShaman2000 Chipping Away - by Krypton Falling 3 Really Bad - by Chacham
We juste updated Blocks That Matter to mainly fix an annoying bug in the 22.214.171.124. And in the same time, we added an achievement regarding "Chocolate Update" levels.
Here is the complete changelog
------------------------------ CHANGES BROUGHT BY 126.96.36.199:
- bugfix: loose some upgrade in Main Avendture when you play chocolate update on given conditions - freeze fix: if the btm.bftm is not up to date - crashfix: pressing TAB in the gamepad selection when no gamepad is detected - try to solve many little issue by updating all the 'low level libraries' used by the game - better gamepad handling (trying to avoid 'virtual gamepad' that comes inside some gamer keyboard/mouse)
- an achievement for finishing Chocolate Update levels ------------------------------
Valve just published our last tiny update to fix the annoying sorting bug in the community levels.
Here is the short change list:
CHANGES BROUGHT BY 188.8.131.52:
>> BUG FIXES
- Community levels sorting by date broken - fix bonus level "Back to the 90s" - avoid crashing with a level made with a recent version of the game while playing with an old version - achievements checker fix. For achievements obtained in offline mode: Tetrobot 1.1, Tetrobot 1.2, Shake your Boˆtis, Carinae of Time, Why so Sirius
Here are the 10 first Community Levels we featured in Blocks That Matter: Falling Blocks - by Sendow High Speed Chase - by Spore Slime Clock - by Daveyx0 After Fall - by Friz Survival Minigame - by RocketPony The Key - by Friz Survive - by Master Brain 07 Low Gravity Game - by Daveyx0 Icy Climb - by ApocalipsezA Exploration - by Sendow
Thanks to all players/creators for your creations and your talent!
The update 184.108.40.206 should be live on every Steam client, and with it the fix to the annoying drill bug I introduced in the last version thanks to my dumbness.
Here is the complete changlog for this version:
CHANGES BROUGHT BY 220.127.116.11:
>> BUG FIXES
- bugfix: the robot not correctly upgraded, unable to drill the last material for the current upgrade. - "Big Mama is Proud of you" achievement not triggered on the right time. So it will be deleted and recreated. - MacOS Leopard can launch the game without Steam services support (instead of crashing). Prevent for manual config file tweaking. - Typos - Upgraders i Community levels: sometimes an autokill was needed in order to display needed material correclty
- Dialogs.xml file can be used to write some dialog in an easier way than in editor. See "CreatorHelperDatas/NOTE on Dialogs.xml.txt" for more infos. - btm.png file can be used to display a custom BTM at the end of a level. See "CreatorHelperDatas/NOTE on btm.png.txt" for more infos. Levels made with this feature will need an approval from us.
Thanks again for your support, patience and time with us!
Then you will to modify (or add) a line in the DisplayOptions.xml config file: - go to the finder - press Cmd + Shift + G - type ~/Library - then go to Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/blocks that matter/config - open the DisplayOptions.xml with TextEdit or any text editor - replace the line < gameApiForceOff value="0" /> - with < gameApiForceOff value="1" /> - if the < gameApiForceOff value="0" /> line doesn't exist yet, you can create it next to the existing ones - save the file
Restart the game. Does it launch?
WARNING: this operation unable all Steam services, because it appeared that the Java Machine on Leopard couldn't launch the Steam 32bit Library. Since no 64 bits Library exits, I'm searching a way to bypass this issue.
For now, that's how you can play Blocks That Matter on Leopard!