If you tried the game, tell us about it! Write us a review in our user forum, and tell us what you think about it. What are the hit and miss? What do you want to see in future games? How would you have done it? We have 3 physical edition to give away to the top 3 user reviews.
Write us a review now! http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2012056Reported Crash Fixed
Fixs, Tweaks & Updates
- If you're having issue with the game's resolution or cropped visual, you can still play the game in window mode. Go to Tobe's Vertical Adventure on Steam, right click to select launch option and type in "-window".
- Incompatible controller causing crash on startup: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
- System.ArgumentException: Texture width or height is larger than the device supports.
- System.InvalidOperationException: An invalid operation was performed. Is your PlayerIndex correct?
- Leaderboard crash
- Leaderboard name cap
- Speed run achievements fixed
- 2nd player can use joypad while player 1 uses keyboard
- Both player can use joypad at the same time
- Incompatible controller will now be disabled instead of causing the game to crash
- Xbox 360 joypad trigger buttons are set to "run" by default
- Default joypad layout now register "Button 8" as pause to match Xbox Controller
- If joypad do not have have "Button 8", the last button will be set to pause.
- Pressing dpad in menu will not move twice at once
- Escape time is now reported at the end of each act in level select
- Windows mode can be selected from steam (Right click on Tobe'sVA in Steam > launch option and type in "
- Enter and Esc now works as "Yes" and "No" respectively in menu
- Esc can be used to pause the game
- op mode, Nana's treasure collected are calculated in the game's total score