Product Update - Valve
Release Notes for 2/20/2013
[ MISC ]
- Reduced Glock damage.
- Reduced Deagle inaccuracy.
- Reduced Fiveseven and Tec9 prices.
- Added checks to prevent clients from executing workshop concommands.
- GameModes.txt and individual map kv files now get updated and loaded everytime a new map is loaded.
- Newly subscribed maps in workshop map selector are sorted to the start of the list.
- Fixed some cases where workshop maps failed to download.
- Added status indicator to main menu that shows if maps are currently downloading.
- Added convar sv_rcon_whitelist_address, rcon clients failing to auth from the specified IP address will never get banned.
- Fixed Windows GOTV relays crashing when running without Steam client.
- Improved handling of workshop maps on GOTV relays.
- Added support for specifying +tv_enable 1 +tv_relay ip:port on GOTV relay commandline.