Product Update - Valve
19 Lut 2013
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- The tooltip of factions traits that unlock technologies now display the corresponding technology's tooltip rather than a specific one
- Add notifications when:
+ A cease fire has been finished
+ A contract has been canceled because of a lack of resource or dust
- Boost the weight on Gravitation Manipulation because the AI never researched it, or too late
- Changed how AI chose battle cards
- Changed title in battle report to lower misunderstanding on damage calculation
- Modified the priority on all the other descriptors related to the defense in order to only affect the initial value with the game speed factor
- Added a speed factor for the hero arrival (25, 50, 75) and the colony conversion (15, 30, 45)
- Changed defense depending on influence zone:
+ neutral: 30 per population -> 10 per population
+ under enemy: 24 per population -> 5 per population
- Locust point are now progressing depending on the game speed:
+ Slow: x0.5
+ Normal: x1
+ Fast: x2
FOCUS ON MULTIPLAYER FIXES
- Fixed a bug when joining on the fly was able to cause a desync when an empire had a cloned hero
- Fixed a bug when the parameters used to compute the population growth weren't properly initialized by remote players that joined on the fly (when playing in fast or slow)
- Fixed a bug when sometimes, by joining on the fly, the star system influence was a source of desync
- Fixed a bug in the construction queue (multiple unique planetary improvements of the same category)
- Fixed a bug where the battle card retreat (when played by an AI) caused an assert and a desync
- Updated the way fleets and ships are identified to guarantee each fleet has a unique identifier
- Revamped game states to improve the synchronization between players
- Improve simulation calculations sorting to avoid desync when joining on the fly
- Fixed a game state sync condition that caused the game to freeze under certain circumstances
- Fixed a copy/paste mistake in fleet merging
- Added a Hero ID sort in case of Hero Level equality in fleet merging
- Fixed conversion issues
- Fixed updating data simulation
- Fixed initialization of influence zones of home systems
- Fixed latency issues
- Fixed GUI that temporary duplicates/instantiates objects
- Fixed game speed management with game events
- Fixed an issue where the pool of heroes was deleted on the host side when a player joined on the fly
- Fixed a desync which occurred when leaving the session after hiring all available academy heroes
- Fixed an issue where battle cards consuming dust caused an assert (and infinite turn ending) when they were played by the defender
- Resource exchanges weren't canceled even if the instigator didn't produce the required resources (after a system loss for example)
- Contracts with a cease fire weren't destroyed after the cease fire end
- Some overlapping and debug texts have been corrected
- Updated description of Legendary Heroes/Micromanagers faction traits according to effect
- Corrected a Path bug on Unique Sower Improvement
- Update battle cards: Nano-repair/adaptive strategy/short circuit/EMP to match descriptions
- Fixed an issue where interactive events effects could be applied twice when loading the auto save generated just after the appearance of this kind of event
- Systems with an AI attributed to them will have an empty queue
- Fixed an issue where the event that adds an anomaly on planets could add many different anomalies on the same planet
- Fixed an issue where the random values that allow the pirate fleets to spawn were the same each turn
- Fixed an issue where the cease fire situation was never-ending.
- Fixed an issue and possible exploit concerning contracts management and cancelation.
- Fixed the effect of a lag which enabled the player to unqueue the same unique constructible several times in MP.
- Fixed the effect of a lag which enabled the player to buy more construction than it can afford in MP.
- Fixed an issue where unique planetary improvements from different planets were not correctly handled in construction queue in MP.
- Fixed an issue with the Italian localization where CR were replaced by "_x000D_"
- Fixed some other issues of GUI and localization.
- Fixed the achievement "cultural assimilation" and "there can be only one" to work with custom factions.
- Fixed an issue where heroes assigned to destroyed fleets weren't properly unassigned when loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue when launching a manual battle including a fleet with some ships that have just been destroyed in a previous battle.
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- Added some italian localization texts.
- Changed the effect of the Temple of the First Principle to be "+10 def per pop on system".
- Small balance of AI in construction of some buildings.
- Fixed an issue when using the Emergency Shelter battle card in auto-resolution of combat.
- Fixed an issue with Unique Horatio achievement (Galactic Sardines) which was not unlocking itself properly.
- Fixed an issue with 1000 industry achievement (Massively Mass Production) which was not unlocking itself properly.
- Fixed an issue during 2 successive battles when the first encounter destroyed one ship of the fleet but this destruction wasn't properly performed before the begining of the second battle and caused an assert.
- Fixed some text issues.