AirMech Version 14829.0 January 19th, 2013
Some nice fixes and optimizations for you in this patch! In video settings, you now have a slider to adjust destruction effects, since the physics can cause performance issues on lower end computers. Definitely pull this down if you find Survival games with lots of destroyed units slows you down.
The Crater map continues to be modified for gameplay, and now features two additional Outposts placed between the Fortress and the middle. The result is that it makes the map instantly feel "smaller" since there's less distance to travel between safe spots.
We had an unfortunate bug with the FPS kick code being disabled. That is fixed, so if someone is lagging your game due to FPS, you can tell them to lower their destruction detail settings, and then kick them as needed. Sorry about the laggy games you had to endure!Updates:
- Modifications to 'Crater' map - new outposts
- New setting to change the detail of destruction pieces (if you have framerate issues in game, try turning this down)
- Added 'Badges' to collection UI - drag from collection to Chat window to activate
- New options to filter games on the Browse Menu
- New feature to confirm video changes made in the Settings Menu
- Localization support for Main Menu UI buttons
- Updated localizations with latest suggestions from the STSBalance changes:
- Armadillo now costs 2600 instead of 2400 to buildBug Fixes:
- Fix for bug where the vote kick buttons wouldn’t show up