Product Update - Valve
• Workshop now available for Left 4 Dead 2.
• Added Workshop Manager upload tool to Left 4 Dead 2 Authoring Tools.
• Add-ons screen now supports browsing the workshop and subscribing to workshop content.
• Moved add-on menu option to main menu
• Added the ability to filter add-on content by tags.
• Fixed scoreboard not showing the campaign name for custom campaigns.
• Fixed "Rescue" label not drawing correctly in the scoreboard for campaigns with more than five maps.
• Cleaned up DLC add-on file dependencies and simplified talker file structure - the manifest has changed.
• Fixed an issue where some L4D1 vocalizations that were also present in L4D2 weren't firing.
• Fixed transition dialog in L4D1 campaigns.
• Various fixes for character dialog including conversations, weapon spotting, defibs, and other misc audio.
• Added data on L4D1 characters so corresponding Talker rules would work (ie Elevator Speech in No Mercy)