Product Update - Valve
Dec 19, 2012
LIGHTS OF POLARIS (1.0.45)
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- New balance of Factions traits (first pass).
- Added abilities tree pictures for each hero class in "inspect" panel.
- Added Steam cloud management system for saves.
- New game introduction panel.
- Added a new hero from minor faction.
- Added a new natural Wonder with associated FX on planet.
- Some additional texts translated in RUS/POL/ITA/GER.
- Added new Steam achievements including [G2G] Votes:
+ Marco Polo with Tentacles / Have a Trade Route with every other system in the galaxy [Nosferatiel]
+ Alien and Eve / Colonize a Garden of Eden [groovytadpole]
+ Cake² / Clone Galdos AI [Adder]
+ There's no Place like Home / Terraform a planet to your home planet type [EvilTactician]
+ There can only be One / Be the only remaining empire in a game with 8 starting empires [Monthar]
+ Cultural Assimilation / Envelop another empire's system in your Influence Area [FreeMarket]
- Added exploration events flag option to remove the visual feedback in the galaxy view.
- Removed exploration and random events making spawn pirates when the "no pirates" options is enabled.
- New pre-battle cards selection system with adapted GUI and report panel [G2G vote]
- AI can use retreat cards now (not allowed to pirates however).
- New weight-balance of battle cards for AI use.
- Added a new option in game options to enable or not the manual battles.
- Players (including host) now forward orders to themselves instead of treating these locally.
- Fixed wrong construction gets canceled/bought out leading to desync.
- Fixed construction UID mismatch leading to desync.
- Fixed fleet's orbit assert.
- Fixed an issue where AI tries to buy out infinite improvements.
- Fixed loading issue to MP session when pressing cancel after "Connecting to server" message appeared.
- Fixed an issue when a client quits a session in progress then he will not be able to rejoin from the server list, since the session will no longer be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where Dust miser and co-opetition corporate hero abilities effects were mixed-up.
- Fixed an issue where debug could be noticed on the battle notification.
- Fixed an issue where the selfish dust bonus of the dust rain event was not displayed in the dust income summary tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where the effects from exploration and random events were not properly applied after reloading a save.
- Fixed some issues of GUI and localization.