Product Update - Valve
Dec 17, 2012
- Bigger Formation Sizes! You can now have up to 8 worms on a team at once in local and online matches. In 2 player matches, players can have up to 8 worms each; in 3 player matches, players can have up to 5 worms each, and in 4 player matches, players can have up to 4 worms each.
- Accessorise! Worms can now wear up to 3 accessories at once. These are grouped into: Glasses, Moustaches and Hats.
- More Customisation. You can now customise your game settings with new options - You can change the Hot Seat time, water rise rate in Sudden Death mode and amount of Jetpack fuel, as well as making the landscape indestructible in the Game Options menu. You can also change the maximum number of crates spawned per turn in the Object Options menu when creating game settings.
- Landscape Editor Improvements. Players can now modify up to 3 different background layers on the Landscape Editor. When using the Brush or Fill tool, press 'B' to cycle through the different layers.
- Physics objects now have the chance to start matches with differing amounts of damage.
- The parachute should now be more intelligent when deciding when to close.
- Fixed a crash that would occur the very first time you loaded Worms Revolution if you didn't have a save file present.
- Fixed some keyboard navigation issues on the Landscape Editor.
- Fixed some keyboard navigation issues on the Search Results menu.