Product Update - Valve
2012 年 11 月 23 日
- XBox wireless controller support.
- AZERTY layout keyboard and key remapping has been fixed.
- Bloom effect has been tuned to avoid over bright areas.
- Validation System:
- Removed warning/error message about wrongly unsupported detected video hardware.
- the window is now resizable to prevent issues with player not being able to see the OK/Next buttons.
- Validation System will only be launched once, the first time the game is launched.
- To force the Validation System to run again, you'll need to edit the UserSettings.ini file and set "RunValidation=True"
- Using long path name for installation might result in a crash when launching the game, so keep installation path as short as possible (<50).
- If Wireless pad still doesn't work for you, you will have to delete your profile(profile.sav) and savegame(game.sav) BUT you will LOOSE your game progression doing so!!!