Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Spiral Knights - Guild Hall Expansion Now Available
Product Update - Valve
Nov 15, 2012
Celebrate the Spiral Knights Guild Hall Expansion with an exclusive Battle Stand furnishing item (to add to your Guild Hall), Honor Blade sword, and Honor Guard Shield. Log in before November 19th, 12pm pacific!
All current guild halls are being upgraded will all-new expandable features. You can now add new levels, rooms, and furniture to your Guild Hall. In the future, the newly expanded halls will also serve as fortifications against the coming darkness that lurks within the Clockworks.
- Customize and expand your guild hall using the Design Mode, accessed from your guild's Command Console
- Buy furniture to decorate your new rooms from the Birdsong Emporium
- Purchase vendor and service rooms for extra convenience
- A special training hall elusively for guild members
- Guild upgrades: member limit increases and guild storage
- Set your Guild Hall to 'open to the public' and meet prospective recruits or throw a party!