Product Update - Valve
14 Kas 2012
Patch Notes 1.4
• New Ancient and Teramorphing Spells. Overall 20 new spells, some of them can be found, not researched.
• The "pocket" worlds were generally redesigned, so they are more playable and valuable. Also added some super-monster lairs with super-loot inside.
The monster in such pocket worlds don't spawn until someone come inside, but after they do they actively seek the portals to come to Ardania and Rampage there a bit.
• New landscapes in game, including life, death, burnt, magicated, each having their effects on units, buildings and economy.
• A Bug fixed when a player could order his unit to move over an allied unit that was hidden in fog of war, leading to crash.
• A Bug fixed when loading early in the game could disable some random events.
• A Bug fixed when loading a multiplayer game all users except host could not see their quests.
• A Crash fixed when a player had his Hall of Lords full.
• A Bug fixed, when some units of earlier vanquished Great Mage could emerge later in the game.
• A Bug fixed in Multiplayer when a player casts Resurrect spell and every other player got a "select a unit" window pop-up.
• A Bug fixed when a player got incorrect News after he successfully casts a global spell.
• Monsters spawned together with their lairs now cannot go rampage on the same turn.
• Some spells and events make the world tremble. Literally.
• AI now understands the danger of damaging landscape and acts accordingly.
• AI now uses portals to/from pocket worlds more actively.
• AI cleans the landscape with appropriate spells when needed.
• AI now can use terramorphing spells offensively.
• A Bug fixed when AI tried to use totems like basic units (and failed).