Product Update - Valve
2012 年 11 月 8 日
- Added Reverse Captains Mode.
- Dark Seer: Fixed Wall of Replica illusion creation timing (affects instantly dying illusions mainly).
- Dragon Knight: Fixed Elder Dragon Form not splashing on siege units.
- Enchantress: Fixed being unable to be healed by Nature's Attendants if you are sleeping.
- Enchantress: Fixed Impetus not being castable on Magic Immune enemies (still does no damage if immune on impact).
- Gyrocopter: Homing Missile now starts 150 units in front him.
- Huskar: Fixed Life Break not properly dispelling buffs on you when cast.
- Lich: Fixed Chainfrost not working with Refresher.
- Phantom Lancer: Fixed not reproducing his abilities (including stat bonuses) correctly on his Dopplewalked illusion.
- Phantom Lancer: Fixed Dopplewalked illusions never Juxtaposing.
- Shadow Shaman: Fixed Mass Serpent Wards having no cast point.
- Silencer: Fixed Illusions stealing intelligence.
- Spiritbreaker: Fixed case where he could interrupt his Charge by previously having given an attack order to his target.
- Templar Assassin: Fixed Psionic Trap's nearby detonate ability not always working if the trap is too far.
- Undying: Zombies now correctly disable Blink Dagger.
- Venomancer: Fixed Poison Sting duration not increasing per level.
- Visage: Fixed Familiars agroing neutrals when flying over them.
- Wisp: Fixed his Spirits dying if he gets cycloned or purged.
- Wisp: Fixed Tether targeting magic immune allies.
- Witch Doctor: Fixed Paralyzing Casks not bouncing between Magic Immune enemies (doesn't stun them, but doesn't cause the bouncing to end prematurely).
- Witch Doctor: Fixed Death Ward not bouncing on magic immune enemies.
- Fixed heroes being able to get stuck on each other in rare cases.
- Fixed neutrals seeing and killing other sentry wards (as well as other non-attacking ward-type units).
- Fixed Arcane Boots and Mekansm being unable to affected allied invulnerable units.
- Fixed Orb of Venom doing lethal damage.
- Fixed Neutral Gnoll's poison attack doing lethal damage.
- Fixed Vladmir's Offering applying the aura when they owning unit is dead.
- Movement speed on the HUD is now written as a total rather than two seperate numbers.
- Fixed Disabled Tranquil Boots movement speed.
- Updated Tranquil boots disabled icon.
- If you miss the queue for Diretide and accept a requeue, you will be put back in the Diretide queue.
- Adding chat bubble visualization of your current mic volume.
- Voice Threshold and Mute Cobroadcasters settings should now persist when the game is restarted.
- Added voice auto-gain. All voices are now brought up to a normal level. Turning off microphone boost in Windows settings is recommended.
- Reduced the delay on voice transmission.