Product Update - Valve
Nuclear Dawn 6.8
- Added new Skirmish team deathmatch game mode.
- Added new Skirmish map sk_metro.
- Added nd_skirmish_limit convar for Skirmish team kill limit. 0 to disable and use only mp_roundtime.
- Added support to execute a cfg/gamemode_skirmish.cfg or cfg/gamemode_warfare.cfg at map start if existing.
- Added support to execute cfg/.cfg at map start if existing after mode cfg.
- Skirmish mode uses same mp_timelimit, mp_winlimit, mp_maxrounds, and mp_roundtime variables as Warfare.
- Fixed spawning-related glitches that could occur if pressing spawn button multiple times.
- Fixed issues where server tags displayed improperly in server browser for some servers.
- Fixed average rank in server browser not always adjusting after a player leaves.
- Fixed an exploit that could allow a commander to use actions on enemy structures.
- Fixed a server crash related to bots.
- Updated localizations.
Workshop and custom content
- Skirmish maps are now accepted.
- Added sk_metro map source to sdk_content.
- Updated hammer fgd file with new skirmish and spawn point entities.
- Skirmish maps do not require rts camera info in map script.
- Skirmish maps do require spawn points for both Consortium and Empire are required.
- Skirmish maps may not have resource points. Structures will not spawn on skirmish maps.
- Map overview script is now marked as required for all maps.
- BSPZIP now auto-corrects slashes for internal paths when adding files to avoid confusion.
- Added -deletefile option to BSPZIP to remove files from bsp.
- Added support for bots in custom maps without structures or resource points.
- Fixed client crash when loading custom map having description but no title.
- Fixed map loading background not being shown if vtf file was named differently than vmt file.