Product Update - Valve
Oct 31, 2012
F1 2012 – PC Patch #11 News
Today sees patch #11 available on Steam for PC versions of F1 2012. This is very likely to be the last patch for PC.
This update addresses the following issues:
• Made an improvement to the AI under braking that will stop them from crashing in to the back of the player so frequently.
• Deactivated the run_on_cpu option which was added with the last patch. The feedback given did not indicate that this improved the framerate for anybody.Fixed two issues when using the Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP Wheel.
o The default Logitech control profile is always selected after player attempts to customise the controls with this wheel.
o Placeholder graphic shown for View Replay button icon when using a Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP Wheel as no button/key is assigned to View Replay.
• If you’re getting a stuttering during gameplay please try turning your Anti Aliasing setting down.
• If you have the incorrect race distance in season two issue please try.
1. From the Main Menu select Career -> Career -> Settings -> Race Settings.
2. Back out (you don’t need to change anything) and scroll back to the Main Hub.
3. You can now continue your play through as normal.
The fixes listed above and those specific to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game are also being tested and verified on those platforms. As these versions require additional submission and authorisation from both Microsoft and Sony the release date for these will follow a little later than the PC version.
We are working on other issues you have reported via the forums, Facebook and Twitter and are working to fix them as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please note that we are still collecting feedback via our Technical Assistance forums and do encourage you to post your issues there being sure to include as much information as possible.
Thanks for your continued feedback!