Product Update - Valve
2012 年 10 月 12 日
Super MNC Update #24
Free Pro Rotation: Assault, Cheston, Combat Girl, Leo, Tank, Wascot
Chip: Are you pumped? I just did 24 Rule Changes, I'm totally jacked!
New Pro Week! Robo Hobo is now available for play! Check out his bio page for skill and weapon descriptions.
As always, feel free to leave us feedback at http://www.uberent.com/forums! If you have issues please email email@example.com.
• Made Robo Hobo playable and purchasable.
• Bouncing on a non-standable wall now disables air control for a short time.
• Added the ability to purchase turrets via hotkeys.
• Moneyballs will no longer take damage from any source if there are two base turrets nearby.
• Disconnecting and reconnecting no longer resets your respawn timer.
• Added over 100 new GG Stack and Chip Valvano lines.
• Added new voice of GG Stack's Question and Answer with the fans via our Twitter feed.
• Added more music to the main menu music rotation.
• Fixed some instances of skills not replicating properly upon spawn, forcing the player to die before they would work.
• Fixed some instances of Jackbots getting permanently stuck.
• Fixed the Endorsements list getting clipped.
• Fixed the level up effect being brighter than intended.
• Fixed the Annihilator from sometimes going off for much longer than intended.
• Fixed Buzzers damaging players after they are shot and destroyed.
• Fixed a glass wall that allowed players to stand on it when they should not be able to.
• Skewer: Fixed sometimes getting multiple full power zoomed shots in one charge.
• Assault Rifle: Damage done via ADS (Aim Down Sights) is now listed as "Assault Rifle ADS" in the death recap screen.
• Gun Flurry: Damage: 12/17/22/27 -> 14/19/24/29
• Robo Hobo made available
• Fixed typo in Robo Hobo's Bio
• New Uniform: Blitz
• New Weapon: Blitz Sound Wave I
• New Weapon: Blitz Bass Blaster I
• New Taunt: Well Attended
• New Taunt: Flare
• New Taunt: Transform
• New Taunt: Action Hero
• New Taunt: Head Spin
• New Taunt: Monday Night Fever
• New Taunt: Say Something
• Shotgun: Min Damage: 30 -> 90
• Combat Credit cost reduced.