Product Update - Valve
Oct 10, 2012
Today sees patch #6 available on Steam for PC versions of F1 2012.
This update addresses the following issues:
• Made Pro level AI quicker so that the time gap to Legendary AI is smaller. We’re keen to get community feedback on this change.
• Fixed the weather system so that
• Cars will no longer start the race on the wrong tyres.
• Cars will need to change to intermediate tyres when it has been raining with sufficient intensity.
• Fixed a crash in Co-Op when disconnecting on the results screens.
• Fixed an issue where the point’s totals on the Constructors Championship table were incorrectly doubled.
• Medals awarded in season challenge now update the player statistics correctly.
We are working on other issues you have reported via the forums, Facebook and Twitter and are working to fix them as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please note that we are still collecting feedback via our Technical Assistance forums and do encourage you to post your issues there being sure to include as much information as possible.
Thanks for your continued feedback!