This update addresses a number of issues, including:
• Fixed an issue with frame rates that was introduced in patch #2
• Fixed an issue where using a flashback could result in an engine blowout effect. This would also result in the player doing an unnecessary pit stop if they were trying to serve a drive through penalty.
• Fixed the achievement “The Equipment May Be The Same” to unlock in Career as per the description
• Reduced the amount of starting fuel that the user is given for races Austin as it was previously too high
• Fixed some issues in Co-op Qualifying when only one user progresses to the next session
• Fixed a number of camera and graphical issues
• Fixed several issues which would display the incorrect number of players in a lobby or a race