Patch 17 is now live!
This patch brings network fixes and also solves some glitches some perceptive players have found. It includes the following:
- Fix for lost network peers not being timed out properly and blocking drop-in for other peers
- Fix for rare client crash occuring if host drops a client that has missed the loading sequence from lobby to load-out
- Fixed network related bugs connected to time outs
- Made a fix for clients not being able to connect with each other under severe network related circumstances
- Made a fix connected to clients that have been kicked out of the lobby and then tries to rejoin the game again
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash while dropping in a game
- Fixed a collision error in UNDERCOVER where you could go glitch out of the map
- Fixed a bug in PANIC ROOM where players were able to take money bundles from areas originally not intended to
- Fixed a bug in COUNTERFEIT where players were able to jump up on the roof
- Fixed a bug in NO MERCY where the elevator display wouldn’t work properly
That's it for now!