Product Update - Valve
Sep 14, 2012
Tiny & Big version 1.2
- Fixed "Invincible Fighter" achievement not being unlocked (win final boss fight without dying)
- Added support for up to 5 mouse buttons (previously 3). All buttons can be assigned in the controls menu.
- Added support for the following game controllers on Windows:
Thrustmaster Dual Analog, Logitech Dual Action, Logitech F310, Sony DualShock
- Added support for the following game controllers on Mac and Linux:
Logitech Dual Action, Logitech F310
- Fixed support for Wireless Xbox 360 controller on Mac
- Fixed support for Xbox 360 controller d-pad on Mac
- Fixed DPI scaling issues on Windows, which caused the game to be scaled larger than the actual resolution in fullscreen
- Fixed some cases where the Steam leaderboard rank wasn't shown at the end of a level
- Game no longer quits when certain files are write-protected
- Disabled warning when saving game to disk fails, but save to Steam Cloud was successful
- Added more checkpoints in 'The Horrible Moment', 'Unusual Disturbance', and 'Buried'
- Fixed texture of the yellow door
- Adjusted the volume of 'Daktari' during the final boss battle
- System requirements are checked only on first run. This avoids warnings popping up everytime the game is launched.
- Added 64 bit executable on Mac OS
- Spanish and French menu controls texts are no longer mixed up
- Fixed a few rare menu crashes