Updates to Dark Messiah Might and Magic Single Player have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:Dark Messiah Might and Magic Single Player
- Combat Difficulty in "Hard" mode is now harder. Note: This fix will not take effect in any game saved prior to this patch
- Added a new "Hardcore" difficulty mode
- Re-balanced NPC's strength & health on the second half of the game for all difficulty modes. Note: This fix will not take effect in any game saved prior to this patch
- Added an intermediary "Texture" setting between "Medium" and "High"
- Fixed crash when NPCs are beheaded
- Fixed the black Bink playback problem with GeForce FX video cards
- Fixed FPS drops with GeForce 6800