Product Update - Valve
2012. júl. 26.
Offline / Online saves compatibility first implementation:
- Currently only the progress of unlocking the campaign maps gets synchronized.
- Only progress that has been achieved while playing online will get synchronized. Campaign progress unlocked in offline mode is not synchronized. Progress that has been achieved while being offline is only available on that specific machine.
- The progress will only be synchronized if it has been achieved with a default (online) hero. Progress that has been made with heroes whose affinity has been switched (e.g. from blood to tears) or with custom heroes will not be synchronized.
- The progress of heroes (reputation/skill/level) within a campaign will not be saved/synchronized.
Pirates Of the Savage Sea Adventure Pack - The Fortunes of Captain Hack map:
- Fixed the trigger for the dialog after the battle with Jon
- Reduced the amount of obligatory battles against the Elementals in the northern tunnels
- Fixed the final cutscene: Crag now appear on his horse instead of on foot
- Fixed the trigger for the achievement "The seas run red".
Pirates Of the Savage Sea Adventure Pack - The King of the Savage Sea map:
- The dialogue triggering the bonus reputation quest now appears in the course of the map, not right at the beginning.
- Pendant of Conflux - Inconsistency between the tooltip and the behavior for the Pendant of Conflux artifact
- The "Bracers of the Druid" artifact tooltips are incorrect.
- The "Gauntlets of the Khan" artifact's second ability (+1 to friendly creatures might damage) doesn't work
- The Cloaks that increase magic defense by 10 for each magic school don't work
- The "Frozen Chrysanthemum" Artifact doesn't work
- The "Boots of the Waverider" does not grant "1 creature movement on sea"
- The "Winterwind Peace Circlet" Artifact doesn't work
- The "Flamegold Shield" artifact does not award fire resistance.
- The "Pendant of Mastery" does not award a bonus to the racial gauge as stated in its description.
- The "Shantiri Armor" does not grant magic defense against the Prime magic school even though it is stated to do so.
- The growth for the "Harpy" unit is 7 instead of 8
- The growth is 11 instead of 12 for the Demented.
- The growth is 8 instead of 9 for the Maniac.
- The Maximum melee damage of the "Fury" unit is 8 instead of 9
- Vampire Lord weekly growth reduced to 6 units instead of 5
- The Skeletal Spearman unit has the maximum ranged damage 7 instead of 6
Abilities / Spells:
- The chilled effect provided by the "Eternal Winter" ability is increased by 1 instead of 2
- The "Toughness I" ability does not increase the maximum health of the hero's units by 5%.
- The "Toughness II" ability does not increase the maximum health of the hero's units by 4%.
- The "Toughness III" ability does not increase the maximum health of the hero's units by 5%.
- The "Mentoring" ability gives a 75% increase in experience instead of 50%
- The "Arcane Exaltation III" spell gives 4 points instead of 5
- Lich's dark embrace passive ability has been buffed to 30% instead of being reduced to 15%
- The "Blizzard" spell has a 2 turns duration instead of 3
- The "Fire Ball" spell has an Area of effect of 3x3 instead of 4x4
- The "Chain Lightning" spell has a cost of 65 mana instead of 50
- Tree Of Plenty - The player placed on the first slot starts with the Main Hero on the central island.