All the version notes since the alpha version can be found at:http://forums.amplitude-studios.com/showthread.php?446-Release-Notes
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- The duration of random events is now displayed in the game event panel.
- Removed the "% of colonized systems" constraint from the expansion victory requirements.
- Each effect of "Retreat" and "Offensive retreat" battle actions now lasts +1 round.
- Improved AI reaction with Difficulty.
- The Endless Hero (Corporate/Adventurer)is now more balanced fleet/system-wise.
- Memory optimization.
- Added a new portrait for the Sheredyn (Emperor Edition).
- Fixed an issue where the cancel button in the Faction Editor saved the changes, allowing custom faction exploits.
- Fixed an issue where the Endless Hero never appeared in the Academy (Emperor Edition). The Endless Hero cannot be hired by an AI.
- Fixed an issue where two simultaneous attacks on a third player in the same system crashed the turn ending.
- Fixed an issue where simultaneous game joining crashed the turn ending.
- Fixed an issue where the upkeep for Inorganic Cultivation (Sower) & Intensive Cultivation Logistics (Craver) was positive instead of negative.
- Fixed an issue where the number of players in a session did not take into account locked slots.
- Fixed an issue where all battle cards were played even if the battle ended before the final phase.
- Fixed an issue where battle cards were not effective in a specific case.
- Fixed an issue where a player could only request a value of dust, from another empire, equal or less than his current dust.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over a reduced anomaly displayed the reduce anomaly effect tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where a player could rejoin his own defeated session after receiving the defeat screen.
- Fixed several text issues.
- Fixed several localized text issues.