Product Update - Valve
Jun 19, 2012
- Added Rubick!
- Bane: Fixed Fiend's Grip not ending if Kraken Shell dispels it.
- Chaos Knight: Reality Rift now puts the Chaos Knight behind his target.
- Clockerk: Fixed Hookshot stunning dead units.
- Gyrocopter: Fixed Homing Missle not giving any bounty.
- Invoker: Fixed Alacrity interaction with Magic Immunity
- Kunkka: Fixed Ghost Ship allied debuff dealing all the damage immediately when then rum wears off, rather than over the following 8 seconds.
- Mirana: Reduced size of Arrow 20%.
- Outworld Destroyer: Aadded visual indicator for Astral Imprisonment Length.
- Riki: Fixed sometimes not attacking his Blink Strike target immediately.
- Spirit Breaker: Fixed a bug allowing charging Razor without moving.
- Fixed Batrider and Outworld Destroyer having 1 to little armor.
- Fixed Chaos Knight having 2 extra armor.
- Fixed Lone Druid having 1.3 to little armor.
- Added support for tournament spectating passes.
- Select All Other Units feature no longer selects any unit that is lacking attack capability (like Beastmaster's Hawk).
- Added a buff to indicate the duration of Death Prophet's Exorcism.
- Updated Aghanim's Scepter tooltips for Beastmaster, Necrolyte, Queen of Pain, Warlock, and Windrunner.
- Updated the Aghanim's Scepter store preview.
- Fixed bug where large replays were unable to download.
- Replay downloading is now paralleled to improve download speeds.
- Fixed item purchase message crediting the wrong player if the purchased item stacked with someone else's item.
- Added a custom particle effect for Skadi.
- Added announcers and new couriers to the Dota Store.
- Added new items for Witch Doctor.
- Fixed a bug that caused new users not to earn random drops. Affected users will receive the drops they should have gotten when they finish their next match.
- Increased the number of backpack slots displayed on a single page of the backpack to 64.
- Increased the base number of backpack slots from 50 to 64.
- Increased the number of backpack slots that store users have from 500 to 640.
- Fixed a bug that caused the last slot in the backpack to not respond to drag n’ drop.
- Fixed bugs with dragging and dropping items between pages of the backpack.
- Co-op bot matches will now randomly assign the human players to Radiant or Dire.
- In co-op bot matches, if a human disconnects before picking a hero, the bots will now correctly balance the teams.
- Fixed bots not selecting heroes into non-AP games.
- Fixed bots not deploying their couriers on Passive difficulty.