Client Update - Valve
2012. jún. 18.
A Steam client update is now available. To apply the update, click the Steam menu inside of Steam and then select "Check for Steam Client Updates...". The specific changes include:
- Added warning message for users on XP SP1 or lower, support will be dropped August 31th 2012.
- Grid view now supports applying custom images to games and shortcuts, via the grid item’s context menu
- Fixed a bug where if you were disconnected from Steam, then reconnected, any tabbed chats would paint wrong until you changed tabs
- Fixed clearing login information in case “Don’t save account credentials on this computer” is checked
- Fixed HTTP proxy related download issue
- Fixed client crash related to game stats system
- Fixed button to remove completed downloads
- Fixed html control not drawing if Steam wasn't the foreground application
- Fixed html control being blank for a while on steam startup for some users
- Fixed Steam Cloud download errors in some situations