- Steam Workshop enabled. - DLL swapping is now possible in-game. - Updated mod browser to utilize Steam Workshop. - Font Icons are now moddable. - Unit art is now fully moddable. - Mods are now activated the moment you click "Next" on the mods browser rather than when you click "Single Player."
[ADVISORS & TUTORIALS]
- Improved the queuing and prioritization of advisor pop-ups. - Unique advisor portraits per era now show up for the advisor counsel screens and advisor info screens. - Adjusted advisor levels down a bit so that experienced users won't see so many tutorials. - Fixed several issues with the Tutorials. - When selecting "Learn as you play," all tutorial messages are now enabled despite having your options set to "No Advisors."
- When switching players in hotseat, have the new players existing notifications rebroadcast to them. This allows the player to see non-expired notifications such as deal proposals. - Fix Diplomacy Deals in Hotseat. - Add a few multiplayer error messages to let the player know what went wrong (disconnects, gets booted, etc.). - Add invite button to in-game view. (This brings up the Steam Invite list, which is different from the Shift-TAB overlay).
- Main Menu now contains an option to activate/deactivate specific DLCs. - Quick combat and Quick Movement options are now part of the Options menu and can be changed during gameplay. - Options menu now contains "Skip intro video." - New Loading screens have been implemented. - Diplomacy: Disabled modifiers for trying to win the same way. - Diplomacy: Layout changes to diplo modifiers for better readability and more information. - Mods and DLC used in a game are now stored in the Hall of Fame database (Only games which match currently active DLC are displayed in the Hall of Fame). - The "Time Spent" message now displays in the saved replays. - Load Replay Menu now defaults to "Sort by Last Modified." - Added a "Retire" button to the game menu.
- In some cases, previous saves may not work correctly after updating. - Several text bugs fixed (in all languages). - Prevent escape from being used when a leader requests a luxury resource from you. - Social policies may not be unlocked unless the player has founded at least 1 city.