Alan Wake v1.06 release notes:
* Added a “Very Low” graphics setting to enable the game to run on lower performance GPUs. This disables MSAA and grass (that’s dependent on it) and disables fading between LOD levels.
* Fixed Alt+Tab crash on some systems.
* Fixed a very rare startup crash.
* Fixes some cases where the game started to main menu but users could not select any menu entries. This was caused by the keybinds.xml being corrupted.
* Fixed some cases of handling custom My Documents paths where game could crash if that was mapped to the root of a drive.
* Fixed the minor DLC1 “black cubes in the mirror” graphical glitch.
* Please see our forum for up to date troubleshooting and update information: http://forum.alanwake.com/showthread.php?t=7759