Product Update - Valve
7 Haz 2012
Note: This update won't be pushed to the main Dota 2 client until the Wild Cards qualifiers are done. We expect this to be on Monday. To distract you from this fact, here are three heroes!
- Added Chaos Knight, Phantom Assassin, and Gyrocopter!
- Drow: Fixed Frost Arrows not working on mechanical units.
- Morphling: Added effects for strength and agility morph as well as an overhead timer for replicate.
- Nature's Prophet: Fixed Sprout destroying other trees around it.
- Shadow Demon: Fixed Soul Catcher being dispellable.
- Shadow Demon: Fixed Shadow Poison impact damage not hurting Disrupted units (and thus not disabling Blink).
- Fixed targeted spells not temporarily revealing the attacker.
- Fixed Orb of venom working on denies.
- Fixed the following spells being castable on magic immune allies: Nightmare, Frost Armor, Nature's Guise, Holy Persuasion, Decrepify, Astral Imprisonment, Shadow Word and X Marks The Spot
- Selecting "Equip" on an item in the backpack now flips to the loadout and automatically does the equipping for you.
- Added support for watching replays via URL. For example, "dota2://dota2://matchid=15478&matchtime=300" will go directly to five minutes into match 15478.
- Added button in replay panel to copy an URL into the clipboard that can be used to get back to that point in that replay.
- Added Hall of Fame trophies to the bases. Clicking on them will display the winning teams of The International.DOTA 2 BOTS
- Made bots not leave a gank if they currently have the ability to reincarnate and allies are still attacking.
- Fixed bug where bots would pick their heroes before humans locked in their picks.