Product Update - Valve
2012년 6월 1일
- Fixed some issues with corrupt uploading of challenges and removed ability to decide whether or not map is uploaded with a challenge (now handled automatically).
- Balance: Small turret hulls cost reduced by 25%, Large turret hulls cost increased by 25%.
- Balance: Damage from flamethrowers has been substantially boosted to 30(small) and 40(large).
- Balance: Turbo launch missile system damage has been slightly reduced.
- Balance: Scenario 12 (Tuchola Forest) has been made slightly harder as attacker and much harder as defender.
- Fixed bug where the accuracy stats on the unit design screen did not correctly show the effects of augmentations or targeting modules.
- Support added for enabling and disabling installed mods.
- Fixed bug where airstrikes that had not triggered yet rolled over into the next battle.
- Fixed bug where the final row of items on the emplacement picker on map edit screen could not be scrolled to on all screen resolutions.
- Fixed bug where shift-key state could be misinterpreted when selecting units.
- Fixed bug where right clicking to deconstruct during deployment phase (rather than left clicking) also is instant and refunds the full unit cost.
- Added a new tutorial hint to explain the unlock choices a bit better.
- Nightvision button below minimap is now disabled if nightvision is not available for a given map.
- Fixed a number of crash bugs relating to going back and forth from the unit design screen.