The latest patch is now available, featuring two brand new multiplayer maps for Team Death Match – Opernplatz and Black Market! The patch also addresses a number of known performance issues
SEv2 Update 1.03: 10th May 2012
- Fixed failure to progress beyond the lobby in peer games after playing a dedicated server game.
- Player names in lobby chat are no longer coloured according to the player's current team.
- Player HUD now hidden on death.
- Dedicated server - max players can now be set before adding any maps to the rotation.
- Kill notifications should no longer occasionally show the wrong victim or killer.
- Wind now correctly disabled when set to None in the server settings.
- A new best shot score or best shot distance in an individual session will no longer overwrite the best for all sessions (unless it is the best overall).
- When dead in multiplayer, input in the game menu will no longer be used to respawn the player.
- Multiplayer server list now populates while searching, instead of only when the search completes.
- Multiplayer game time now only starts when the warmup time has elapsed.
- Fixed player getting stuck in the carrying pose if a body is dropped while falling.
- Fixed corruption of player stats after multiple leaderboard updates.
- Attempting to join a passworded server through the Steam overlay or friend invites will now bring up the password entry box.
- Player connection and disconnection notices now shown in the chatbox.
- Various optimisations for people experiencing lower framerates in the full game than in the demo.
- Distance King kill notifications now show the correct score for the game mode instead of the single player score.
- Fire in the Church map will no longer cause instant death on one-hit-kill servers.
- Improved performance/FPS across "Church" multiplayer map.
- Added "-60Hz" command line option to force a maximum refresh rate of 60Hz, for users who find the game always boots into an unsupported resolution in fullscreen mode.
- All unlocked levels are now available in the co-op lobby screen, to resolve progression blocker after Flak Tower.
If you encounter problems, please contact us on: Sev2_support@rebellion.co.uk