Client Update - Valve
2012 年 04 月 19 日
A Steam client update is now available. To apply the update, click the Steam menu inside of Steam and then select "Check for Steam Client Updates...". The specific changes include:
- Comment Notifications - the inbox icon in the upper-right corner of the Steam client will now notify you when someone has posted a comment on one of your Steam Community items, or when someone else replies to an item you recently commented on. Currently profile, screenshots, videos, recommendations, and workshop items are supported.
- Added initial support for the Community Overlay in Mac games hosted by Wine. Currently validated with The Witcher
- Added support for new retail install disc type
- Added games update error reporting to improve download stability
- Added code to regenerate protected binaries that are approaching expiration when a game is launched.
- Improved http client end of stream handling to fix an intermittent bug with small recvs on Mac OSX.