Product Update - Valve
17 Abr 2012
1.3 Patch Release Notes:
- Online features:
- Auto-matchmaking: let the game find an opponent for you.
- Friends: you’ll be able to invite players from your friend list directly in-game.
- Official Map Tags: highlight official maps released by Ubisoft and the others in the map selection screen.
- Sanctuary - The "Challenge" ability has no functionality.
- Sanctuary - The "Trail of Clouds" will completely stop the movement of enemy units that attempt to cross its area of effect.
- Menu - The tooltips of the Reputation Abilities do not indicate the proper school which they belong to.
- Campaign -The primary quest "The Choice” will not complete when the user upgrades his reputation after visiting an Arena.
- Campaign - The hero cannot interact with a Dragon Nexus near the town of Nar-Heresh
- Campaign – In multiplayer, the resources spawn outside the island on Tree of Plenty map.
- Campaign - The user cannot select any hero for the Epilogue campaign after previously visiting the other campaign tabs
- The Unyelding trait the user receives for finishing the Sanctuary campaign does not work
- The Barbarian Hero trait the user receives for the Wormchopper achievement does not work as stated in the description.
- Create Hero panel's class specific ability name is not localized.
- The player that is attacked during a Multiplayer session by another player can't complete any Combat Achievements during that battle
- During Siege, one of the player remains on the map if the other player exit the session.
- If the user is defeated by not completing the condition to re/capture a town or fort in 7 days - he will receive achievements completed by the AI
- There is no confirmation dialog when kicking another player from the lobby.
- Some of multiplayer map name is displayed to English
- A previously saved session cannot be finished after being reloaded, if not all the players rejoin the saved game.
- The user that does not join a loaded game will still have his assets in the game.
- The client remains on infinite loading screen if he joins any Multiplayer server after he lost his internet connection
- The user cannot buy the newly unlocked items from the Altar of Wishes when reaching a new Dynasty rank, until he advances one more Dynasty level.
- The information provided when using "Compare" is incomplete
- The Online Profile displayed is the one of the previous selected friend, if changing the tab to Online Profile after choosing Compare achievements option from the Friends list.
- The Player statistics transfer from one player to another after using the "Compare" and "Details" .
- When selecting the "View online profile" option for a friend from the friends list, the achievements list shown remains the one of the user.
- The confirmation message received when trying to remove an active widget is not localized
- The user cannot see the details and compare the achievements with the other in "leaderboards" and "friends".
- After losing the connection to Conflux servers on the transition to the Main Menu, a debug text error is displayed and the Main Menu background disappears
- The user is unable to load any save while in game, after reconnecting to the Internet
- None of the artifacts present in the Artifact Merchant menu has a description.