Product Update - Valve
- Added Arms Race maps – Shoots and Baggage
- Added Aztec to Classic maps
- Arsenal Arms Race game mode is a single extended round with instant respawn. All players start with the same weapon and get a new one each time they kill an enemy. The progression of unlocked weapons ends with the knife. The first player to get a kill with every weapon wins the match.
- Added ‘Find A Game’ to the Play options menu screen. Find A Game allows you to join an online game of a specific type. This update offers Arsenal Arms Race and Classic Competitive game modes. The map cycle groups include:
-- Classic Maps
-- Arms Race Maps
- Added new weapons:
-- Scar 20 – CT only auto-sniper.
-- G3SG1 – Terrorist only auto-sniper.
-- Zeus x27 – Casual Mode only weapon available to both teams.
- Adjustments have been made to increase the base accuracy of all weapons.
- Jump and land penalties have been decreased, and the rate of stamina gain has been increased.
- Bot difficulty has been tuned.
- HE grenade damage has been adjusted per pro feedback.
- Added two new player skins:
-- Phoenix Faction
- Death notice order reversed.
- Updated Italy mini map image.
- Fixed a bug in the keyboard + mouse options screen where changes were resetting.
- Fixed the consecutive loss bonus persisting through halftime. Solves the problem of teams receiving extra cash early in the second round of the match.
- Fixed end match scoreboard saying it was a tie in Arsenal Mode.
- Fixed a bug where penetrating shots were doing full damage after the penetration.
- Fixed a bug where the desired distance required to defuse the bomb wasn’t being used.
- Fix for the HUD alert panel coming up incorrectly.
- Fixed for bots not being able to defuse bomb.
- Fix for bug in Demolition mode where players would start the first round of the second half stuck in level geometry.
- Fix for radio message font appearing quite large at higher resolutions.