Product Update - Valve
2012년 3월 29일
After spending some much needed time tracking all issues reported, we found a very plausible cause for the white screen on launch along with some performance issues and other minor bugs we could fix. Hopefully you won't be experiencing any problems launching the game from now on.
We would like to thank everybody who took their time helping us improve the game with their reports and comments on the forums and send a special thanks to "jsmucha" for his thorough report about bugged achievements.
- Fixed multithreaded loading issues. This was the main cause for the white screen when launching the game many users reported.
- Fixed default resolution issue where the game would take Windows reported resolution instead of the real desktop resolution resulting in some impossible to render scenarios.
- Fixed FPS drops under certain circumstances.
- Fixed several achievements reported by the community.
- Fixed bullets not colliding while on a multiplayer game.
- Fixed map objects colliding after dying.
- Added security measures to game scripts.
- IMPROVED OVERALL EXPERIENCE
Once again thanks again to everyone for helping out!