Product Update - Valve
15 март 2012
- Added Shadow Demon!
- Updated Dota 2 to 6.74 parity (Tournament mode will be updated to this next week)
- Fixed Dust of Appearance not affecting magic immune heroes.
- Added support for Shared Unit Control.
- Added support for Disable Help.
- Fixed illusion kill crediting.
- Bane: Fixed Nightmare being able to affect magic immune units.
- Bounty Hunter: Fixed Jinada proccing on friendly units and towers.
- Broodmother: Fixed Insatiable Hunger not being purgable.
- Broodmother: Fixed Incapacitating Bite missing a little bit of bonus damage (2/4/6/8)
- Pudge: Fixed being unable to hook Nightmared targets.
- Silencer: Fixed not gaining int with Last Word when a hero dies to Tornado.
- Warlock: Fixed being unable to force staff your Golem.
- Fixed Dark Troll Warlord's ensanre not revealing invisible units that are trapped in it.
- Fixed a case where using a courier to "Grab All" from the stash would fail to move all items.
- Added copy + paste support.
- Fixed Flying Courier recipe not having a small stock cooldown (to prevent accidental multiple buys)
- Item Auras now show buff icon on the carrier (Basilius, Aquila).
- Fixed a case where an order to sell an item arrived soon after the item was used in a combine and resulted in the item being sold as well as combined.
- Fixed escape not closing in-game chat like it used to.
- Matchmaking, Coop and lobbies without bots now get server priority over single player bot lobbies.
- Fixed bug with copying text from another app into Dota 2.
- Fixed minimap to no longer display explored/unexplored.
- Fixed various sounds ignoring FoW.
- Fixed sound not muting when Dota 2 loses focus.
- Adjusted Venomancer injured animation.
- Added gold on treasure chest.
- Added a difficulty level setting for coop bot matchmaking
- Made bots increasingly bad at last-hitting as you lower difficulty level.
- Fixed bug where bots wouldn't command non-illusion minions (ie. Necro guys).
- Bots that take damage from a nearby invisible hero (Radiance, Ion Shell) will now detect the hero as being nearby.
- Bots now have a moderate aversion to Radiance damage.
- Bots will now pick up Aegis/Cheese/Rapier even if human allies are nearby, after 3 seconds of the human not picking it up.
- Significantly increased the avoidance of the enemy fountain, should help to prevent fountain-diving.
- On Easy, bots won't focus on breaking channels with stuns.
- On Easy, bots won't try to dodge projectiles.
- On Easy, the bots will never push with more than 3 heroes.
- On Medium, the bots will never push with more than 4 heroes.
- Bots will no longer try to stun to break Windrunner chanelling Power Shot.
- Bots now know to try to avoid EMP, Dark Seer's wall, and Chronosphere.
- Added a bit of randomness to the Team Roam group-up location so they don't bunch up as much.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to not consider invulnerable towers as potential TP targets.
- Adjusted how we calculate "too dangerous to TP into", so bots should be less suicidal when TPing in to defend.
- When bots really would like to defend a tower but are lacking the ability to TP there, we greatly increase the "consider going to the side shop to buy a TP" distance.
- Fixed bug where bots would path to the wrong location when farming a neutral camp.