Product Update - Valve
Feb 9, 2012
An update to Counter-Strike: Source has been released. The update will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Limit the effective FOV of players using wide-screen resolutions with aspect ratios wider than 1.85:1. The sv_restrict_aspect_ratio_fov ConVar can be changed to remove the restriction or make the restriction also apply to full-screen players.
- Fixed a demo playback crash
- Changed the way bot counts are displayed in the server browser: the bot column is now next to the player column and always visible. Bot count is no longer subtracted from maxplayers.
- Adjusted error messages on servers when players drop due to Steam authentication failure to be more clear
- Additional important server messages now go to the server log instead of just the console
- Fixed the HUD radar not using the correct colors for players
- Fixed the HUD radar background disappearing after level change
- Fixed the class menu models not animating correctly