Client Update - Valve
2012. febr. 7.
A Steam client update is now available. To apply the update, click the File menu inside of Steam and then select "Check for Steam Client Updates...". The specific changes include:
- Fixed roaming game categories and favorite settings being reset
- Added option to set server browser ping rate independently from download rate
- Fixed missing menu item for updating AMD video drivers
- Fixed launching of 64-bit games with "-" in the command line
- Improved in-game overlay compatibility for some 64-bit game executables
- Added ability to handle proxies that require "basic" auth when downloading games using the new content system
- Improved support of concurrent user sessions from multiple platforms
- Fixed cloud enabled games sometimes not launching until the client is restarted. Also fixed the Steam client showing a “Waiting for cloud sync” dialog at exit forever when in this state.
- Updates to workshop APIs for upcoming Steamworks games