Product Update - Valve
31. led. 2012
7.16 Update Notes
* Added "Assault Mission Pack" premium content, free for owners of the 'Lost Eternia Shards Complete DLC'
* Added "Barbarian Hero Class" premium content
* Added "Hardcore Mythical Defender", "Dungeon Raider", and "Mythical Dungeon Raider" Accomplishments & Steam Achievements
* Added one-button "Sync All Items to DefenderStore.com", and no longer pops up Steam Overlay after you login to the site!
* Added 'Mythical Defender' reward! 'Outlander' costume with special ability
* Added Item-Box/Hero-Shop "Folder" support (& subfolders too), and Item Drag-&-Drop support
* Added "Q" key to toggle "Front View" mode where you can view the front of your character and rotate around them for tasty pics
* Added "H" key to Toggle HUD visibility
* Added UI Option to disable controller rumble feedback
* Made Hardcore mode available in all Difficulty settings
* Hardcore mission completions now save and are visible in your completion stats
* Fix for network bandwidth issue involving high-attack-rate projectile towers: tower projectiles are now locally spawned and locally-calculated client-side, completely elminating their bandwidth cost.
* Spider Webbing no longer stacks on players, you can only be webbed once-at-a-time
* 'Group Hug' Achievement can now optionally be earned using the corresponding Gender-Swapped Heroes
* Fixed bug where Squire's Blood Rage damage resistance calculation was inverted, erroneously making him take MORE damage as the Blood Rage stat was level updated. This is resolved, and now e.g. 1800 point Blood Rage will cut incoming damage by about 50%, enabling better Squire tanking especially on the high-end.
* Reduced Healing Ramp Cost by 20% (less Healing Cost per HP increase), and reduced Healing Cost by a straight 40% in NM
* Darkness Trap now strips mobs of elemental immunity, and reduced DU cost to 5
* Player Shop Maximum Item Sale Cost is now correctly 200,000,000 (the UI was previously erroneously limiting the number to 8 digits, preventing reaching this maximum)
* Fixed the cost of upgrading "Halloween Spooktacular!" items, now is the same as other equivalent items
* Fixed another kind of 'Return-To-Tavern-Crash' (perhaps the last)
* Buffed Squire Circular Slice damage ramp by 15%, Reduced its cooldown by 1 second, and increased its animation speed by 25%
* All Squire Towers HP buffed by 60% in NM, Harpoon Turret rotate speed increased by 40%
* Eliminated Speed Boosts in NM Assaults