Product Update - Valve
2012 年 01 月 27 日
Updates to Left 4 Dead 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Item density revision
- Various minor bugs fixed.
Dead Air 2 – The Crane:
- Fixed bug where the tooltip for the Crane Event would appear near the start of the map instead of near the crane.
- Fixed an exploit where survivors could skip the crane event by jumping onto the fence and across the gap.
- Removed hotel luggage carts to prevent survivors from having their progress blocked.
- Removed an exploit where survivors were able to jump from the roofs following the crane to the ground, skipping the office section entirely.
Dead Air 3 – The Construction Site:
- Fixed a case where an SI ladder was being blocked by a door prop in the construction site.
- Fixed an invisible wall in a rescue closet in the construction site.
Dead Air 4 – The Terminal:
- Fixed a bug where the Van event tooltip would appear at the start of the map, instead of when nearing the van itself.
- Tweaked van event start so that the horde begins after the van begins to make noise, not before.
- Added tooltip to prompt players to fight to the safe room when the onslaught begins.
Dead Air 5 – Runway Finale:
- Added an info_director entity.
- Swapped out L4D2 mounted gun for the L4D1 mini-gun.
Death Toll 5 – Boat House Finale:
- Fixed a bug where the survivor closet doors near the finale could not be broken by infected players until the finale started.