Product Update - Valve
20 ene. 2012
Updates to Left 4 Dead 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Item density pass.
- Minor visual bugs fixed across all maps.
Death Toll 1:
- Fixed a case where several rock props were intruding through a wall near the safe room.
Death Toll 2:
- Fixed an case where survivors could jump into infected-only areas using an electrical box in the bridge holdout room.
Death Toll 3:
- Removed an exploit where players could jump from the wheel pedestal of a flatcar onto a train car to skip the balcony area and exit the train yard.
- Altered the PZ spawn area near the train yard exit. Instead of a tanker and a pile of gravel, it is now an overturned truck and van.
- Church guy zombie returns!
Death Toll 4:
- Blocked survivors jumping onto the left bus from the fence near the start, which allowed players to skip the beginning of the map.
- Fixed pipe hanging in the middle of a room during end-level onslaught.
- Removed the mounted gun, as this was causing players to try to outlast an infinite horde.
- Added tooltip to prompt players to fight to the safe room when the onslaught begins.
- Fixed a case where survivors could climb an electrical box prop into infected-only areas during the onslaught.
- Fixed end-level trigger size exploit, which allowed players to stall the end of the map trigger by standing on top of a water-cooler.
Death Toll 5:
- Swapped out the L4D2 mounted gun for the L4D1 mini-gun.