Product Update - Valve
18 Ian 2012
Updates to Saints Row The Third have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added in Genkibowl VII DLC Pack
- Added in CheapyD Homie.
- Added in Team Fortress 2 over-sized masks.
For all new DLC, you need to have made it past the assault on the armory ("We’re Going to Need Guns") and have unlocked "Shaundi’s ex-boyfriend's apartment" crib.
- Performance improvement for the "High" ambient occlusion display option.
- Fixed an issue where some of the quick-time event keys could cover up some subtitles.
- Fixed an issue where the player vehicle could become "grainy" when at high speeds.
- Applied a fix for the “Love/Hate Relationship” achievement which may have not unlocked after performing 50 taunts/compliments of gang members.
- Fixed an issue where Notoriety would fail to drop in a store owned by the host when both players entered the store in co-op.
- Fixed an issue where the host player could lose the ability to call in vehicle deliveries if the player connecting did not have the specific homie.
- Fixed an issue where some cutscenes could not be skipped properly in co-op.
- LAN games are now able to be played without an internet connection.