Български (Bulgaria) čeština (Tšekki) Dansk (Tanska) Nederlands (Hollanti) English Français (Ranska) Ελληνικά (kreikka) Deutsch (Saksa) Magyar (Unkari) Italiano (Italia) 日本語 (Japani) 한국어 (Korea) Norsk (Norja) Polski (Puola) Português (Portugali) Português-Brasil (Brasilianportugali) Русский (Venäjä) Română (Romania) 简体中文 (Yksinkertaistettu kiina) Español (Espanja) Svenska (Ruotsi) 繁體中文 (Perinteinen kiina) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkki) Українська (ukraina) Auta kääntämään Steamiä
Dota 2 Update Released
Product Update - Valve
20 Joulukuu 2011
Updates to Dota 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. Fixes include:
- Added Bounty Hunter!
- Beastmaster: Fixed Wild Axes being left behind when blinking to a location with a different z-value while they're in-flight.
- Ursa: Fixed fury swipes to apply the effect before the hit.
- "Watch Game" user menu option now also shows up for friends watching a game. Clicking it will take you to the same game they're watching.
- "Watch Game" user menu option shows up for friends in practice lobbies with "allow spectators" turned on.
- Added timestamps to main menu chat.
- Added an announcement for when spectator sizes change in game.
- Spectator names can be clicked in chat to commend, report or ignore them.
- Fixed server crash that could happen occasionally as the ancient is destroyed.
- Improved how bots predict missing enemy locations.
- Added level of desire to all the things that bots currently avoid (mostly lessening the avoidance desire of things that they don't care much about).
- Made bots less spammy about movement when moving to a location within a lane.
- Increased range at which bots will consider coming to an ally's defense.
- Increased bot desire to retreat when they're dangerously low on health.