Product Update - Valve
20 декември 2011
VERSION 1.03 HIGHLIGHTS
* Reduced Ground Effect strength
* Small flight model tweaks
* Heliport character animations
* Czech language support
* Benchmark added
* Reduced extreme ground effect.
* Picture-in-Picture video setting extended to include levels of quality.
Value - Viewing distance (km) - Average time per frame (ms)
Disabled - 0 - 0
Very Low - 1 - 8
Low - 2 - 10
Normal - 4 - 13
High - 6 - 15
Very High - 10 - 22
* Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA) support added (http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/arma2oa.cfg).
* Better multiplayer support for vehicle doors opening / closing.
* Helicopter animation states could mismatch when running on the server.
* Custom memory allocator support added (http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_Custom_Memory_Allocator).
* Ambient traffic was not drawn in PiP RenderTargets.
* There now is zero fuel consumption when only starters are on.
* The engine no longer stops when you take control from the AI on the ground.
* Dedicated server armed helicopter models would change (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26298).
ENGINE (MERGED FROM ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead)
*  Improved: Airborne airplanes now rendered in larger distances.
*  Changed: AI airplane always using lights during landing, taxiing and takeoff.
*  Fixed: Lens flares positioned badly when 3D resolution different from 2D resolution.
*  New: Ground effect computed for airplanes (0-10% depending on height)
*  New: Ground effect computed for helicopters (based on http://www.cybercom.net/~copters/aero/ground_effect.html)
*  Fixed: Helicopter autohover was wobbling a lot (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/4478)
*  New: Commandline -checkSignatures to provide thorough test of all signatures of all loaded banks at the start game. Output is in rpt file.
*  New: -beta=xxxx as alternative to -mod=xxxx to allow using beta files without affecting mod handling.
*  Changed: Mod list configured by ModLauncher is saved inside game config instead of user profile.
*  Added: HitPart event now contains Ammo type name
*  New: Player name validation when editing a profile name.
*  New: Scripting command visiblePosition to obtain object position as visible on screen (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26591)
*  Fixed: Helicopter slow after GET OUT waypoint when CYCLE was used as well.
*  New: Editor: Visual indication of the selected target for CYCLE waypoint.
*  Fixed: Vehicles attached on ships attached to objects sometimes destroyed (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26668)
*  Fixed: Cannot manipulate doors after game was aborted with doors in transit. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26702)
*  Fixed: "Direct" chat sometimes not working (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26422)
*  Fixed: Dead body temperature was not saved (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25466)
*  MP: Fixed: When a player was JIP-ing, traffic for all other players was significantly reduced (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26408#note-48)
*  Fixed: Massive network traffic optimization during Join in Progress (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26408#note-48)
*  Fixed: Searchlight turning itself off for non-server clients (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/4449)
*  Fixed: Action taking magazine from a backback has sometimes failed (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25927)
*  Fixed: Gamespy Server signature list contains often twice "bi" (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/23752)
*  Improved: MP: Diary statistics not available in MP when NetStats is disabled (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26435)
*  Improved: Dedicated server console now supporting Unicode and long output (using Rich Edit Control).
*  Fixed: Issues with v2 signatures - causing random check to fail (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26323)
*  Changed: AI gunner is no longer firing at friendly units when ordered to target them.
*  Fixed: Locked MP role slots after BattlEye kick.
*  Fixed: MP: Countermeasures released automatically for a player commanded tank (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/17458)
*  Fixed: MP: Countermeasures released by AI were multipled by the number of other connected players.
*  Fixed: MP: Loosing gear due to water no longer multiplied for each player (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26162)
*  Improved: Thermal imaging for models with no TI data (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16673)
*  Fixed: Server response unreliable with long keys (e.g. mod lists) (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/23389)
*  Fixed: Soldier running instead of crawling through holes (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25348)
*  Fixed: AI without weapon stuck when crouched (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16229)
*  Prevent crouched AI from sprinting (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/24405)
* Fixed: helis not slowing down before doMove destination.
* Fixed: helicopters with no waypoint moving slow (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26814).
* Fixed: crash possible when heli was piloted by a unit without a group.
* MP: Init event handler using publicVariable failed.
* Fixed crash with NULL target list (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26356).
* Fixed: camera simulation of attached objects (first aid animations jumpy).
* Seattle performance benchmark added (Challenges > Benchmark (Seattle)).
* Czech language support added.
* Japanese character support added (not the translation itself).
* More character animations added and implemented into Heliport (de)briefings.
* Main menu online news feed added.
* Medium: improved torque 3D instrument ranges.
* Medium: flight model tweaked.
* Light: flight model tweaked (also thanks to community efforts!).
* Helicopter head movement limits tweaked.
* Helicopter ground contact points tweaked (also thanks to community efforts!).
* Special shadow LOD added for interior views of helicopters.
* Doors closed by default for luxury helicopters.
* Ambient traffic cars now have head and tail lights.
* Ambient boats and aircraft have lights at night now.
* Roadway LODs added to military ships.
* Improved materials for water surfaces.
* Various unlocalized texts localized (training scenarios, Time Trials and MP).
* Spelling error reported by wOMAC fixed.
* Type column in MP server browser was too narrow.
* Logitech G940 controller scheme tweaked.
* TrackIR scheme improved.
* Career Free Flight is no longer ended when disembarking. Instead use "Skip" from the interrupt menu (Esc).
* Scenarios would not terminate correctly when an important NPC was killed.
* Automatic savegame system tweaked to avoid saving in dangerous situations.
* Crashing in training scenarios after failing a stage is now handled better.
* Career 08: player was able to get in as copilot.
* Career 09: one of the tasks was not marked as completed.
* Government 01: suspect lookout would sometimes be on the ground.
* Training 07: feedback and IGUI indicators tweaked.
* Memory 02: CAS task now is canceled when CSAR takes over.
* Memory 02: OPFOR forces now correctly move to the crash site.
* Memory 02: CSAR takes longer to get to the crash site, allowing more time to provide CAS.
* Memory 02: Crashed crew does not try to complete its mission on foot.
* Memory 03: the player now dies when landing on the water surface.
* Memory scenarios can now be more easily skipped ("Skip" from the interrupt menu - Esc).
* Memory scenarios can now be reverted to a savegame after failing a task.
* MP 03: host is now forced to be the pilot.