Product Update - Valve
23. marras, 2011
7.11 Update Notes
* All: Added 4 New Heroes for play: the Adept, the Countess, the Initiate, and the Ranger
* PvE: Added "Warping Core Challenge Pack", and added "The Great Turkey Hunt!" TrendyNet Event & four new corresponding Hero costumes
* All: Increased maximum number of profile Heroes to 16.
* All: Magic Staffs Knockback Max Damage Multiplier changes to 1.8 (the same as Magic Bolt Projectiles) rather than 1.5
* All: Upgraded weapons have improved resale value
* All: Added Auto-Refire (hold mouse button) For Squire and Monk attacks (both Monk attacks), and Apprentice staffs (hold RMB+LMB to keep auto-refiring, hold just the LMB if you want to Charge).
* All: Hero Info UI stat point application can now be combined with the following modifier buttons: RMB removes a point, Shift with LMB/RMB adds/removes 5 points, and Ctrl with LMB/RMB adds/removes all points to a stat.
* All: Gamepad users can now set an online game name when they Host
* All: Changed Lobby Searches to be Worldwide (still ordered by distance of course). Sorry about that guys, no more region-locking!
* All: Fixed one more case of an erroneous VAC failure.
* All: Added Linear Upgrade Multiplier for Defense Upgrades -- this will linearly buff the Health and Damage of an Upgraded Defense according the following table (percents are each from the base value): 1st Upgrade +20%, 2nd Upgrade +40%, 3rd Upgrade +60%, 4th Upgrade +80%, 5th Upgrade +100%
* All: Chicken Damage buffed by 33%
* All: At the Hero Info UI, added on-screen mouse-keyboard combinations for faster level-up point applications and removal, particularly useful when respecing
* All: Fixed issue with Gamepad Left Trigger not correctly activating the "Invest All" button on the Equipment Info UI
* PvE: Super-Loot scaling added to all INSANE Challenges
* PvE: Shop gets restocked every 5 waves of Survival/Pure-Strat/Mix that you play, with the latest and greatest stuff.
* PvE: Super-Loot re-added to Pure Strat & Shop, at their own scaling rates
* PvE: Ogre Poison Ball no longer damages Eternia Crystals
* PvE: Moved loot tables to scale several waves earlier (better loot earlier on)
* PvE: Adding Super-Loot back into PS and Shops, ramp values forthcoming...
* PvE: Limited enemy projectile flight-distances to 3000 units, to avoid long-flight stray arrows and projectiles causing game loss
* PvE: Buffed Mix Mode Loot Ramp about 20%
* PvE: Active (non-retired) Heroes boost boost the Damage output of towers they specifically summoned by 33% (indicated via a Hero Face Icon on the tower's floating HUD)
* PvE: Buffed Monk's "Defense Boost" ability Heal-Amount Ramp by 15%
* PvE: Removed the Dark Elf Warriors' 3-second Spawn Immunity
* PvE: Skeletons will no longer target or damage Eternia Crystals
* PvE: Any Hero XP earned is now also automatically applied as Investment in your equipped Pet, though at a 50% conversion rate
* PvP: Changed existing CTF Map to "Hold the Flag", added new CTF map that is 2-flag base-oriented traditional Capture the Flag gameplay.