Product Update - Valve
Nov 17, 2011
Updates to Dota 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. Fixes include:
- Added Alchemist!
- Ancient Apparition: Fixed the location from which Ice Blast fires.
- Ancient Apparition: Fixed Level 3 Cold Feet doing 1 too much damage.
- Bloodseeker: Fixed Rupture damaging invulnerable/cycloned units.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed Elder Dragon Form attack properties getting lost when he is purged/repelled.
- Huskar: Fixed Burning Spears working against wards.
- Jakiro: Fixed Liquid Fire not working correctly against siege units.
- Kunkka: Fixed Tidebringer working against wards.
- Huskar: Fixed Inner Vitality being cast-able on yourself when Magic Immune.
- Necrolyte: Fixed Heartstopper aura being blocked by magic immunity.
- Nature's Prophet: Fixed the spawn location of the Treants in Nature's Call.
- Omniknight: Fixed the following ability interactions with Repel/Purge: Inner Vitality, Weave, Moonlight Shadow, Overload, Holy Persuasion, Warcry, Shadow Word, Focus Fire, Sukuchi, Berserker's Call, Chilling Touch.
- Pudge: Fixed Dismember lasting too long on Roshan.
- Pudge: Fixed Meat Hook interrupting allied channel abilities.
- Riki: Fixed Backstab on wards
- Sand King: Fixed Repel stopping Sandstorm.
- Sand King: Fixed a bug with Epicenter doing its Ultimate Scepter number of pulses regardless of level.
- Shadow Shaman: Fixed Ether Shock hitting invisible units.
- Warlock: Fixed Rain of Chaos AoE stun not lasting longer with Scepter.
- Warlock: Fixed Rain of Chaos not destroying trees
- Warlock: Fixed Fatal Bonds disabling Blink Dagger/Regen.
- Warlock: Fixed Fatal Bonds damage being reduced by resistance.
- Warlock: Fixed Rain of Chaos not doing any impact damage.
- Warlock: Fixed Golem's Immolation working against Ancients.
- Weaver: Fixed Swarm not latching onto magic immune enemies.
- Weaver: Fixed Swarm losing their attack ability ability once an enemy becomes magic immune.
- Witch Doctor: Fixed Paralyzing Casks stun lasting 5 seconds on Roshan.
- Fixed Maelstrom/Mjolnir procing on denies/wards/sieges.
- Fixed Helm of the Dominator life-stealing off ward type units
- Fixed Ring of Basilius aura not working on siege units.
- Fixed Janggo aura not working on siege units.
- Fixed item critical strikes working against wards.
- Fixed item selling exploit where heroes could transfer sharable items and sell them back within the sell-back time.
- Cleaned up juke lanes in dire top lane.
- Fixed a bug with courier purchasing, where trying to complete an item would not take into account items held by the courier.
- Fixed a quick-buy bug. With Mekansm displayed, buying a branch, then headdress would result in a branch missing from the list.
- Added a setting to disable screen shaking.
- Fixed double clicking Force Staff not working if you are Repelled.
- Fixed Smoke of Deceit and Dust of Appearance purchase announcement not appearing when an ally buys them.
- Fixed Omniknight and Dragon Knight legacy keys.
- Enabled Warlock for Captain's Mode
- Error messages will no longer appear if some unit in your multi-unit selection cannot perform the requested order.
- Practice Lobbies now appear on dota tv (can be selected to private in game setup).
- Fixed not being able to access the home shop after a respawn.
- Creeps under the control of a player now draw using that player’s color on the minimap.
- Fixed towers that are denied in the FoW still drawing for the other team on the minimap.
- Made overhead gold values not fade out as quickly when your controlled hero is high level.
- Added a new function (defaulted to Space Bar) that moves the camera to the last pinged location (if you press it again afterwards it goes back to your hero).
- Added impact effect to Leshrac's Lightning Storm.
- Added burned ground to Warlock's Rain of Chaos.
- Tweaked Dire tree shapes.
- Added more movement lines for Dazzle, Dark Seer, Dragon Knight, Furion, Huskar, Riki, Skeleton King, Slardar, Spectre, and Jakiro.
- Updated Jariko's voice-overs.
- Fixed bug where bots would stand under the tower in the lane they were pushing when it had backdoor protection activated. Now they should move back to their lane front.
- Bots no longer assume that humans will fully help out when they're deciding whether to do Roshan.
- Revised Windrunner's Shackle Shot and Windrun usage -
- they won't trigger as much when doing a casual retreat.
- In late-game, bots are more likely to go to side shops to get what they need (especially TP scrolls).
- Bots are no longer controllable by spectators.
- Improved the logic for deciding when to give up on an attack target that they haven't touched in a while.
- Fixed issue where bots would attack creeps rather than defend their tower from enemy heroes.
- Reworked how bots push lanes, they should be less likely to tank towers and should be in appropriate positions more often now.
- Fixed bug where heroes would leave their tower too easily when not fully recharged.
- Bots will now use a bottled regen rune rather than retreating all the way back to base to heal.
- Fixed bug in Zeus's Thundergod's Wrath usage that caused with him to killsteal with it too much.
- Bots should be better about harassing heroes during the laning phase -
- melee heroes should no longer be able to last-hit with impunity.
- Revised sniper bot skill build to be less push-oriented and more gank/dps oriented.
- Reduced spamminess of bots announcing the defense of a lane.
- Made bots better about retreating to retrieve their items.