Patch 22.214.171.124 Changelog 2011-11-15
• Added saveable checkpoints. Checkpoints will now save your progress up to that point.
• Added an automatic-revive fairy for single player games.
• Added an option to revisit old chapters in a campaign.
• Fixed decal limit graphics option.
• Added additional graphical options for particle effects.
• Improved server browser usability.
• Improved body collision detection and overall physics.
• Frame rate stuttering should be less noticeable for some users.
• Extended particle system with particle lights.
• Added bleed status effect, similar to the poison status effect it can be removed by healing.
• Added a stunned state and stun damage property, when a character is stunned they're unable to act for a character specific amount of time.
• Added gamepad rumble when a player character is revived.
• The seven day cruise achievement will now display its achievement progress.
• Level restart will now properly reset any active particle effects.
• Both confuse and fear particle effects will now properly stop when a character drowns.
• Fixed a gamepad issue in the campagin menu, where a user could reach invisible menu items.
• Improved etherealize network synchronization.
• The space robe's now use the correct portrait.
• Characters with grab abilities will now properly play a grab-intro animation.
• Increase life/arcane beam range.
• Fixed a bug in the loading screen where it sometimes wouldn't render properly.
• Fixed a bug in the credits, if a user changed language in the same game session, then the credit language would not be updated.
• Charm will now properly affect other enemy players.
• Collision between a projectile and a spell mine will now properly cause the mine to detonate.
• Pure water barriers no longer causes push damage, earth-water and ice-water barriers still do though.
• Decreased Fear range from 10 to 5 units.
• Decreased aura and buff intensity and details to reduce the graphics clutter.
• Casting a lightning spell within an area shield will now properly target the closest target.
• Overkilled frozen characters will now properly explode.
• Overkilled frozen characters will now properly spawn frozen gibs.
• Fixed some minor colouring issue on the health bars.
• Marginally increased the health bar height on player characters.
• Damage numbers caused by status effects will now properly display for network clients.
• Fixed an issue which incorrectly set the players team in non-versus games.
• Fixed an issue where non local characters could get stuck in casting self animation.
• Beastmen will now properly crouch before jumping.
• Fixed user input control when feared or panicking.
• Fixed a small bug in the AI, enemies should now be more responsive.
• Fixed arcane bolt when used by the rogue robes, it will now properly shoot the projectile like with other robes.
• Fixed Chapter 4 scene 2 (inn) fade to black bug.
• Changed the resolution of:
This resolves the "Texture Width/Height too large" error and renders the "http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1989214" fix obsolete.
• Fixed proper removal of status effect light source when a character is burning and killed.