Product Update - Valve
10 Kas 2011
- Added system that temporarily removes chat functionality from hostile players.
- Added Warlock.
- Antimage: Fixed Manabreak working through Doom.
- Beastmaster: Fixed him doing 10 less base damage than he's supposed to.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed Corrosive Breath being lethal.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed Breathe Fire not working on Siege units.
- Jakiro: Fixed Liquid Fire not working on Siege units.
- Jakiro: Fixed Dual Breath fire interval being a little too slow.
- Omniknight: Fixed Purge/Repel not removing Hex.
- Omniknight: Fixed being unable to cast Purification on mechanical units
- Shadow Shaman: Fixed Voodoo not being blocked by Linken's Sphere.
- Slardar: Fixed Slithereen Crush not showing an AoE indicator.
- Enabled Omniknight and Dragon Knight in Captain's Mode.
- Fixed Heart of Tarrasque regen stacking issues.
- Fixes courier not responding to further deliver orders until he was issued a move order.
- Fixed a case where items would not combine if the owning player was disconnected.
- Fixed an item combine bug when giving an item to another hero who has a full inventory.
- Fixed Diffusal Blade's manabreak working through Doom.
- Fixed Satyr Trickster's Purge not canceling Repel.
- Fixed being unable to target Siege units with Medallion of Courage.
- Fixed Urn and Bloodstone resetting at 30 charges.
- Increased the time window allowed between double clicking abilities and items.
- Fixed camera position resetting to the middle of the map after receiving a full update.
- You can now choose Southeast Asia and US East/West in the matchmaking region settings on the Today page.
- Matches in the Today and Watch pages are now sorted by the average rank of players in the game.
- Added Network Quality setting to the Options menu.
- In spectator hero chase mode, clicking on the top bar clears the temporary unit query as well as following the new unit.
- Added a cooldown sound for clicking the Glyph while it is on cooldown.
- Fixed commands bound to apostrophe not being properly captured by the UI. Fixes buying items in your Quick Buy slot when typing in chat.
- Added checkbox for practice lobbies to make them watchable via the Watch tab.
- Fixed courier's transfer items buff not destroying itself when another order was given to him. Fixes courier not responding to further deliver orders until he was issued a move order.
- Cleaned up some Dragon Knight effects.
- Updated Dragon Knight's run and idle animations.
- Fixed Windrunner's bowstring disappearing when she died.
- Fixed some visual bugs related to building destruction.
- Fixed gestures not being properly deleted in some occasions. Fixes Beastmaster never leaving his flail animations (and thus strutting down the middle lane like a boss).
- Fixed lipsync on portraits not lasting the full duration of the lines being spoken.
- Added Tower/Barrack destruction music.
- Fixed Heroes never commenting on first blood events.
- Fixed bots trying to attack Razor's Plasma Field.
- Bots will now consider siege units to be creeps for purposes of laning and farming.
- Bots now pay better attention to incoming gank damage, so they should be quicker about retreating.
- Fixed bug in Earthshaker bot where he was underestimating the stun duration of Fissure.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to not consider tower avoidance when attacking.
- Bots should now back off to more reasonable positions when pushing a tower and waiting for their creeps.
- Bots will no longer be scared of themselves when pushing a tower (!)
- Fixed a bug where bots would either never purchase from the side/secret shops or would sometimes get stuck trying to purchase from them when they had no room.
- Fixed bots trying to attack invulnerable units.
- Implemented avoidance for Batrider's Firefly.
- Fixed a few cases where Bane would try to cast an ability on an invalid target.
- Bots now wait for teammates to be relatively nearby before moving closer to a tower they're defending.
- Tiny bot will no longer wait to get into toss range before using any abilities on a retreating unit.
- Bots will no longer roam when they have a hero or creep actively attacking them.
- Fixed case where heroes with long attack ranges could get stuck trying to farm a lane but not being in range of any creeps.